Check out our event lineup to learn more about the AFWERX Challenge program.
Registration is required for webinars and other upcoming activities, so be sure to sign up today!
Flightline Operations Webinars
You're invited to participate in the Revolutionizing USAF Flightline Operations Challenges. We are looking for innovative organizations that can support important defense and security missions to improve the flightline operations of USAF. This program seeks solutions from traditional and non-traditional contributors offering new products, services and processes in strong industry sectors in the region, such as: Automated Entry Systems, Digital Data Transmission, Regulated Drone Usage, Cyber Secure Datalink, Modernized Training, Weather Forecasting, Inventory Management, Data Analysis Solutions, Pavement/Concrete, Rubber Removal, Augmented Human Assistance, Drone & Vehicle Solutions and more.
- The call for submissions is open now through July 8, 2021.
- Watch the recordings from our Two-Part Informational Webinar Series to learn about challenge objectives and guidelines directly from the government stakeholders
- Hear from government stakeholders who’ll cover the Challenges' objectives, submission guidelines, evaluation criteria, and more.
- Learn about the Commercial Solutions Opening (CSO) and how selected solutions through these Challenges become awardable for other contracting offices interested in their solution to use the CSO to contract them.
- Hear from the open Q&A sessions with webinar participants.